RoboHTML Examples (Or other on-line Help examples)?

Subject: RoboHTML Examples (Or other on-line Help examples)?
From: "Schweda, Christopher" <CSchweda -at- ICJIA -dot- STATE -dot- IL -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 08:54:56 -0500

I've recently downloaded and fiddled with BlueSky's new RoboHTML
"technology preview." It seems quite easy to work with, and I've created
an on-line HTML project from a series of manuals that we've been doing.

My question is this: can anyone point me to sample on-line HELP
documentation that they've done and made available on the internet? I
need a creative boost and am looking for new ideas, sample projects, and
anything that might give me a creative "shot in the arm." I'm writing
documentation for law-enforcement software, and our eventual goal is to
make everything available on-line--as both downloadable files and HTML
help files.

I'm not especially looking for "tips and tricks." RoboHELP, WinHELP
Office, and the new RoboHTML are pretty straightforward, and in a month
of pouring over the manuals and cranking out several projects, I've got
a good handle on how the software works and what to do/not to do.

But, as I say, I'm looking for examples, creative ways of tackling
normal (or even abnormal) help projects.

I feel like the manuals I've converted to RoboHTML are good, but I'm
wondering--short of embarking on a massive HTML/Java tweaking
project--what can be done (and has been done) with Blue Sky's basic help
suite.

Chris Schweda
cschweda -at- icjia -dot- state -dot- il -dot- us
Christopher Schweda
Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority
120 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1016
Chicago, IL 60606
312.793.8968