Article

Subject: Article
From: "Ron W. Cousins" <rcousins -at- EMPIREGRP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 01:51:57 -0500

I am looking for someone that would be interested in writing an article for
our free on-line newsletter. It doesn't pay anything because the we are
not attempting to generate money from this endevour only benefit others in
the consulting and business ownership arenas.

We are looking for someone with expert Technical Writing experience that
can write an article detailing the gotcha's of technical writing for
consultants in other fields (besides Tech Writing) and business owners who
attempt to develop software and processes without the correct documentation
etc.

If your interested in writing an article let me know.

If you want to look at the newsletter first be my guest:
http://www.bcnews.com

Thanks

Ron.