Re: source control software

Subject: Re: source control software
From: Peter Brown <pbrown -at- MKS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 15:32:50 -0400

Carol Vuillemenot wrote:
> If you use a source control software package,
> what do you use, recommend, stay away from, etc.?
>
> We're looking at ClearCase for our documentation
> about our UNIX products and at SourceSave for our
> documentation about our PC products.
>
> Thanx,
> Carol Vuillemenot
> cvuillemeno -at- paragon -dot- com

***** WARNING: GRATUITOUS COMMERCIAL PLUG *****
***** DELETE NOW IF LIKELY TO BE OFFENDED *****

Since my company makes Source Integrity, that's what we use. My
experience with other source control (or Software Configuration
Management) software is limited, so I can't really speak to our
differences or advantages. So, click on our website below and surf the
marketing spin!

As far as UNIX versus PC, we sell SI for UNIX as well (MKS' first
product was MKS Toolkit, used for cross-platform development, so we
definitely speak UNIX.)

And for those of you involved in Intranet development, we also produce
Web Integrity, a web content management tool. As always, check it out
below.