Re: What do you call the right side of the taskbar?

Subject: Re: What do you call the right side of the taskbar?
From: Kathy Burns <sase -at- KINCYB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:35:11 +0000

> Hello TWs!
>
> Simple question (or so I thought); hope someone out there can help me.
>
> What is the name of the area on the far right side of the Windows 95
> taskbar?
<snip>

Most tech support people call it Systray, System Tray, Tray,
TaskBar Tray. If you pull up the Win95 task list it will list it as
Systray.

Kathy Burns ~ PH: (520)294-3420 ~ Fax: (520) 294-9133
SasEz! Publications and Design ~ Design, Writing, Advertising
Office support, typing, Legal digesting, transcriptions, web
sites and more. mailto:sase -at- kincyb -dot- com
~~~~~We don't just sell services, we solve problems~~~~~~~~~~~