Job Opportunity - Sr. Technical Writer in Columbus Ohio

Subject: Job Opportunity - Sr. Technical Writer in Columbus Ohio
From: "Hellerman, Philip" <PHELLERM -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 16:51:59 -0500

Alliance Data Systems is seeking a full-time Sr. Technical Writer at its
Columbus, Ohio location.

At Alliance Data Systems, our strength is our people. We are the
technology behind it all. When you are as strong as Alliance Data
Systems, the most advanced technological feats look easy. We call it
inter-connectivity. People, technology, and services all working as one
to deliver unparalleled network services, information technology,
payment systems, and database services to the most prominent clients in
the retail entertainment, and petroleum industries.

If you like to perform miracles, deliver the performance of your life at
Alliance Data Systems!

The position requires an experienced individual with the following
background:

- 7 - 10 years experience as technical writer.
- Experience delivering technical (system level) and end-user
documentation supporting software that is executed in both
client/server and mainframe-environments.
- Experience documenting OLTP and electronic commerce applications in
a mainframe environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience with programming languages such as
COBOL, C, or C++.
- Expertise using tools such as RoboHelp, MS/Word, HTML Help Workshop,
and other on-line documentation creation tools and document
publishing software.

The candidate must be organized, detailed and possess excellent oral
and written communications skills. Self-starter who has the capability
to gather information from disparate sources, assemble the data,
produce documentation and plan for electronic distribution of the
material via Intranet.

Candidate should possess a Bachelors degree in Technical Writing,
Journalism, English, Computer Science, Business or equivalent
experience.
Please forward your resume to the following:

Leigh Ackman
HR Recruiting Manager
Alliance Data Systems
email: lackman -at- alldata -dot- net