Word to Pagemaker

Subject: Word to Pagemaker
From: Jennifer O'Neill <writer -at- ARITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:42:59 +0000

Hi there,

I need to move some Word6 manuals to Pagemaker 6. None have templates
and styles weren't always used. There are lots of graphics and
tables as well as index fields and cross references in the Word docs.
One manual is 120 pages long.

What info can I expect to loose moving to Pagemaker? Can I do
anything to make the move as easy as possible?

Thanks,

Jennifer