Technical Writing Opportunity (fwd)--Austin, TX

Subject: Technical Writing Opportunity (fwd)--Austin, TX
From: Melonie Holliman <mrh -at- ABMDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:57:08 +0000

Howdy,

Someone asked about hot spots in Texas. From what I am seeing Dallas
has the most need, Austin next, and a few in Houston. Austin probably
has as many jobs as Dallas; however, it also has a much bigger tech
centered population therefore more available writers.

Melonie Holliman

Please reply directly to Jason.

Aerotek claims...