Re[2]: Storing data (Zip drives)

Subject: Re[2]: Storing data (Zip drives)
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 15:37:23 -0500

I have heard that the new breed of Zip drives will be able to connect
to a SCSI card AND a parallel port. I hope this is true because I
think they are miserably slow on parallel.

Unless you're wanting to do both, a "new breed" isn't necessary, as they've
been selling SCSI versions for as long as they've been selling parallel
versions. (And you're right, the SCSI version is much faster.)

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224