Re: Microsoft Style Manual?

Subject: Re: Microsoft Style Manual?
From: Jennifer Rush <jenni -at- KUENTOS -dot- GUAM -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 09:52:03 +1000

Hi Eric,

I ordered a copy through Amazon.com. The title is _The Micorsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications_.

$19.96 plus $3.95 for shipping for a total of $23.91. List price is $24.95.

Jenni

At 06:41 PM 9/16/97 -0500, Eric Thomas wrote:
>I seem to recall seeing mention of a Microsoft Style Manual, or something
>like that, on this listserv recently. Can anyone give me a little more
>info about it - what it goes into generally, where it can be purchased and
>for how much?
>Thanks.

Jenni
jenni -at- kuentos -dot- guam -dot- net

Want to know more about Guam?
... NetSurf over to eGuam, the ezine of Guam at <http://eguam.com/>

TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands to LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU (e.g. HELP or SIGNOFF TECHWR-L). Search the archives at http://www.documentation.com/ or search and browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html