Help! Need technical authors for research study. (fwd)

Subject: Help! Need technical authors for research study. (fwd)
From: Dennis D Plant <ddplant -at- UTKUX -dot- UTCC -dot- UTK -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:09:40 -0400

Hello. My name is Dennis Plant, and I am a graduate student in clinical
psychology at the Universtiy of Tennessee. Dr. Leonard Handler and myself
are interested in studying authors responses to the Rorschach Inkblot
Test. We are currently in need of TECHNICAL authors to help us with this
endeavor. Since the Rorschach can only be done in a face to face setting,
we are asking that only those interested in the Knoxville, Nashville,
Chatanooga or Atlanta area respond. The Rorschach only takes an hour,
and complete confidentiality is assured. If you are indeed interested,
please e-mail me back at the following address:

ddplant -at- utkux -dot- utcc -dot- utk -dot- edu

Also, if you can think of any other places where this message could be
posted for technical authors to see, please let me know. Thank you for
your time.

Dennis Plant
Department of Clinical Psychology
University of Tennessee, Knoxville