Re: "xxx." or "xxx".

Subject: Re: "xxx." or "xxx".
From: Anne Halsey <JMH42 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 12:27:25 -0400

On punctuating quotes:

I firmly maintain that Sr. Regina Marie, my second grade teacher
(St. Mary's Catholic School in Bellevue, NE) is correct. The
punctuation goes inside the quotes.

Only took about a gazillion pokes with the pointer to sink that
one into my recalcitrant little head ... 8-)

Regards - and to anyone who starts a religious war because I
mentioned a nun - for shame!!!!!

Anne Halsey
jmh42 -at- aol -dot- com