New online class: Hayhoe will teach publications management

Subject: New online class: Hayhoe will teach publications management
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 13:52:37 -0600

Hi everybody,

Over the past year, nearly 100 TECHWHIRLERS have contacted
me about online classes. I am posting this information to the list because I
have misplaced a number of those names.

George Hayhoe, Ph.D. will be teaching a graduate level publications management
class, 100% online, beginning October 3d.
You all know George -- long time editor, writing professional, and consultant
-- presently editing the STC's scholarly
journal, Technical Communication. You may gather more information about
George by checking out this web page at
Utah State University (affectionately called the "shower curtain site"):
http://www.usu.edu/~english/tech/faculty.html

Classes are $251.54 (instate or out-of-state) plus $10 for lab fee.

For information about online classes available, call me (David Hailey)
at 801-797-274. Or check out the "classes" page:
http://www.usu.edu/~english/tech/classes.html

To check into our graduate program, call Ken Brewer at (801) 797-3516
or look at http://english.usu.edu then clicking "About" and "Proposed
Programs."

To enroll in the class, call Vicki Larson at (801) 797-3697.
The course number is English 613, Publications Management.
Its enrollment number is 15086.

I hope some of you find this useful.

PS: The sites may take a day or two being updated.
The changes have been made, but the webmasters still have to attach them to
the sites. Also, I will be out of town until Sep 23 but will return messages.

Dave Hailey
Assistant Professor
Department of English
and