RoboHelp & Impromptu

Subject: RoboHelp & Impromptu
From: Priscilla Yonemura <pjy666 -at- MACCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 22:20:35 -0700

Hello All,

I am tasked with developing a RoboHelp-developed help file
for Impromptu. Both Impromptu and its accompanying help
file will be used by financial analysts.

Does anybody out there have experience developing on-line
documentation to accompany Impromptu? I am new to data
warehousing, but conceive of the help system as emulating
data warehousing in its "drill down" to detail.

Thanks for any insights,

Priscilla Yonemura