Re: A proposal to the tech writing list moderator :my 2 cents

Subject: Re: A proposal to the tech writing list moderator :my 2 cents
From: LARS BRADLEY <vitex -at- PHOENIX -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 13:35:57 -0500

This is a major problem on most mailists is to sort what's good or bad! It
is something that's "out of hand" and it's up to the receiver to screen out
unwanted messages by subject.

Lars

V I T E X
Brazilian Portuguese Technical Translations
P.o. Box:750143
Houston, Texas 77275-0143 U.S.A.
Phone:281.315.71.82
Fax:281.484.01.26