Re: A proposal to the tech writing list moderator

Subject: Re: A proposal to the tech writing list moderator
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:47:28 -0500

Been there, done that. But the name is a bit different.

More details are available in the TechComm web pages,
which are at http://www.hairydog.clara.net/techcomm.html
or http://home.clara.net/hairydog/techcomm.html for those with
obsolete web browsers.

That's where I go to blather.

Eric is back, so I think Techwr-L is about to go back on-topic.

Mike Huber
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com