Solving Word problems [longish]

Subject: Solving Word problems [longish]
From: Richard Danca <rdanca -at- UIE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 13:51:41 -0500

There have been a couple messages lately about problems with
Microsoft Word. Here's some info on a free e-mail service that
provides tips and solicits suggestions for additional tips.

Insert usual disclaimers here. My only connection to this service is
that I receive it.

Hope this helps...

single-line message:
unsubscribe <address>
Make sure you replace <address> with the e-mail address to which you
want WordTips mailed. You do not need to use a subject for the
message.

To discover other ways in which you can manage your subscription, send
the following single-line message to WordTips-request -at- dcomp -dot- com:
help

Be sure to visit our Web site at http://www.dcomp.com/WordTips.
(You can also subscribe or unsubscribe at our Web site.)

PUBLISHER and COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
WordTips is published weekly by Discovery Computing Inc. (DCI), PO Box
738, Sundance, WY 82729-0738. WordTips is a trademark of Discovery
Computing Inc.

Copyright 1997 by Discovery Computing Inc., All Rights Reserved. All
broadcast, publication, retransmission, copying or storage, including
on CD-ROM, listservers, BBSs, WWW, FTP archives, or anywhere else, is
strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the
publisher.

That being said, permission is granted to circulate this publication
via MANUAL forwarding by e-mail to others, providing that 1) the file
is transmitted in its entirety, from the title and byline on top to
the end of the next paragraph, and 2) NO FEE is charged. We request
you forward no more than three issues to any one person. After all,
this is a free publication, and that person can receive his or her own
free subscription.

We appreciate those who honor our copyright, and especially
appreciate those who report violations of our copyright to us.