Thanks for screen capture help

Subject: Thanks for screen capture help
From: Tom Herme <therme -at- NVBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 15:59:07 -0700

I'd like to thank all who helped me with my screen capture problem of
two-sided arrow in rows/columns, including:

Andrea Koeck Craig Perkins
Claus Horn Tom O'Shea
Jack DeLand Rebecca Price
Christina Lienhart Penny Staples
Mike (miark -at- mijenix -dot- com) Risa Nesselroth
Kim Keegan

If I missed anybody or misspelled a name, my sincere apologies.
Here's the solution that worked for me:
I downloaded SnagIt/32. Set up SnagIt. Set up the shot with the 2-sided
little devil. SnagIt did the job. After saving the screen capture, I
clipped it to size with RoboHELP's screen capture tool, added callouts
with Visio version 4, and inserted it as a transparent graphic into my
help topic in Robo.

Rather cumbersome, but at least it can be done. There are other
solutions that others sent me, and I will try them out. But ya'll helped
me. Thanks everybody. What a bunch of pros!

Regards,

Tom Herme
mailto://therme -at- nvbell -dot- net