Re: Inch per Second

Subject: Re: Inch per Second
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 10:13:06 -0400

I use *Science and Technical Writing: A Manual of Style* for a
source for questions like this. (Engineers seem to find it more
acceptable than Chicago.)
I understand IEEE has a style manual, too;
if anyone can verify, I'd appreciate it.
TIA,

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)
durl -at- buffnet -dot- net