Atlanta Tech Writers (correction)

Subject: Atlanta Tech Writers (correction)
From: David Orr <whitears -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 10:40:10 -0500

Production Manager

We are looking for an entrepreneural tech writer or instructional
designer in the Atlanta area for a start-up venture in the first quarter
of
1998. The ideal person has five plus years of tech writing or
instructional design experience in the computer software industry. The
person also has at least a year of successful project management
experience. Must be an innovative, self-starter with absolute integrity
and excellent people skills.

Yes, we want someone who walks on water, but the opportunity matches
the rigor of our requirements. If interested, please check out our Web
site at

www.orrnet.com

then send a resume to me at our Chicago address.

David Orr
President
Orr & Associates/Usability Management