HTML vs. ASP

Subject: HTML vs. ASP
From: Meredith Armour <Meredith -dot- Armour -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:13:36 -0600

Greetings-

What can anyone tell me concerning ASP (Active Server Pages), and the code
involved in making them. The "owner" of one of the projects my group is
working on has recently asked us to create our help in this format, as
opposed to HTML. None of us is particularly familiar with ASP. We were told
that saving our files in the .asp format instead of .html would solve our
problem, and no new coding would need to be learned. True/ false? Looking
for on-line resources as well as any tips you may have.

Thanks in advance for any and all help concerning,

Meredith Armour
Meredith -dot- Armour -at- mci -dot- com