web graphics

Subject: web graphics
From: "Allyson C. Harris" <aharris -at- ROCKTENN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 17:40:30 -0400

What are people's opinions on the better graphics package to create Web
graphics -- Adobe or Corel?

We already use Corel products at our company, but we can switch to Adobe if
we find a compelling need to do so.

I've heard that Adobe products are the standard for Web design, but one
graphic artist who uses both thinks that Corel is the better deal because
it can do nearly everything that Adobe products can but costs a lot less.

Other opinions? And does anyone know specific techniques that Adobe
products can handle regarding the Web, that Corel cannot? Thanks in advance
for any input!