Style Guides-Australian Style

Subject: Style Guides-Australian Style
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 16:12:40 +0800

Terence -

> Are there any experienced Australian TWs out there who can advise on
> style guides (apart from Microsoft) that are generally accepted in
> Australia?

The AGPS Style Manual is excellent -- clear, comprehensive and sensible.

Style Manual for Authors, Editors and Printers (Fifth Edition)
Australian Government Publishing Service, 1994
ISBN: 0 644 29771

I got mine from a local uni for $24.95. Otherwise, try the AGPS Bookshop.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield
Functional Software Pty Ltd ("Our code is girt by C")
mailto:slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au