Re: Frame to Word

Subject: Re: Frame to Word
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:18:00 -0400

Not feeling jumped-on -- but you do bring up a good point that I do want
to clarify:

I am not saying Frame is always the right tool and Word is always the
wrong tool -- however, sometimes, there are cases where one tool is more
appropriate than another. In this particular situation, management had a
perception that converting docs from Frame to Word would be easier than
trying to distribute Frame docs using FrameViewer. My suggestion is
simply that perhaps there are better options and, as we both mentioned,
offering a better solution often gets better results than just
criticizing someone else's idea.

A.

--
Alexia Prendergast