Framemaker sample manuals needed.

Subject: Framemaker sample manuals needed.
From: George Williams <williamg -at- MTS -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 19:36:50 +1600

Does anyone have any manuals created with Framemaker
they are proud of, regarding software documentation,
procedures, help files etc. that they can legally send
me in a zip file.

Actually, any manual that illustrates all of Framemakers
features would be best. I am just starting to learn
Framemaker using the Adobe Sampler disk, and am
interested in both the format of certain documents, and
the creation of the documents. I thought I'd try and
reduce the learning curve by recreating something
already well done. I am presently going through the
tutorial and should be done shortly.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
George Williams

George Williams
williamg -at- MTS -dot- Net
"If you play-You always have a chance to win."