Re: Frame -> Word (LONG!!)

Subject: Re: Frame -> Word (LONG!!)
From: "Metzger, Lucinda" <cmetzger -at- MAIL -dot- DUKANE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 14:51:51 -0500

Jane (and Martha),

I'm not sure why you can't access this web site. I tried it this
morning, before I sent my e-mail, and had no problems. But when I tried
again a couple hours ago after receiving your messages, my browser kept
hanging. I just tried again moments ago, and had no problem. Maybe a
server crashed somewhere. So try, try again! (And no, there is no WWW
preface on this one.)

Living in anticipation of FRIDAY,
Cindy