Region 8 Conference info online

Subject: Region 8 Conference info online
From: Yvonne DeGraw <yvonne -at- SILCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 13:22:14 -0700

By the way, there's lots of info about the upcoming STC Region 8 Conference
on the Web at http://stc.org/region8/snb/reg8conf/
The registration materials are available in Acrobat format.

Here are the vital statistics:

When: November 20-22, 1997
Preconference workshops on Nov. 20
Sessions on Nov. 21, 22
Where: Santa Barbara, CA
Fess Parker's Doubletree Resort

Monday, Oct. 20: Deadline to reserve a hotel room and get the
special conference discount.
Friday, Oct. 31: Send your registration by this date for
early-bird conference rates.

Hope to see you there! (Let me know if anyone wants to organize a TECHWR-L
get-together during the conference.)
Yvonne DeGraw, Technical Services o Technical Writing
yvonne -at- silcom -dot- com o Online Help
http://www.silcom.com/~yvonne o Web Documentation
Tel: 805/683-5784 o Database Publishing
Chair, STC Region 8 Conference: http://stc.org/region8/snb/reg8conf