Re: Reply to Eric

Subject: Re: Reply to Eric
From: RJACOBSE -at- GPS -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 09:24:21 -0500

Eric is the listowner. As such, he doesn't have to be bold to tell people
what to do on the TECHWR-L list.

Read the ADMIN postings. They clearly state what this list is and is not
for.

Don't get me wrong; I'm all for love. Just not being discussed on TECHWR-L.

Regards,
Roy Jacobsen
Senior Editor
Great Plains Software
Date : 10/03/97 10:04 a.m.
To : TECHWR-L @ LISTSERV.OKSTATE.EDU
cc : (bcc: ScribeTribe)

From : jluke @ DETECTIONSYS.COM

Subject : Reply to Eric
-----------------------------------

Eric wrote:
_Do not_ reply to the immigration message on the list--it isn't
appropriate because it isn't about technical communication.
Eric

I don't know who you are Eric, but to be so bold as to tell people what to
do is
rather foolish. Our "immigration" friend is a desperate man - in love!
That's a
mighty powerful combination. I think I'll be responding! Let's hear it for
love.
Yahoooo.