HTML graphics

Subject: HTML graphics
From: Amy Nolan <anolan -at- P21 -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 16:04:22 -0500

I took the advice of a message I found on last week's list. We have
tested using HTML Transit to convert MS Word files to HTML pages.
However, we're having a problem with some graphics coming in too
large.

We use Paint Shop Pro to capture screens, and save them as a
monochrome. We then link them into the MS Word document. In HTML,
some graphic files came through to be too large to be usable. It
seems that the only way they can be converted is to the scale that
Word has them in (which looks bad because they are monochrome) or the
original size (which is sometimes 1700 or more pixels across).

If we shrink the original graphic, it will be too small for the Word
document. Is there any way to shrink the graphic in the HTML file
only?

~Amy Nolan
anolan -at- p21 -dot- com