Re: advice for front page 97 book

Subject: Re: advice for front page 97 book
From: "Sally Yeo (home)" <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 13:43:44 -0500

I bought a very large book last year. I think it was a Que book. Don't
have it here to send you the name, but it was quite comprehensive,
though quite scanty in the database connectivity area. It did, however,
go far beyond the basics. I don't know how useful it will be for fp98 as
I haven't worked in that yet.