MS Word: Top 10 do's and don't's??

Subject: MS Word: Top 10 do's and don't's??
From: pewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 13:34:44 -0500

Help me. Please.

I have been working for the past 3+ years at a computer company that used
PageMaker for its manuals and tech bulletins. Now several of our
projects are migrating to MS Word (don't ask, please).

I know from skimming the list that Word can be awful ... but what are the
best ways to minimize the problems? (Staying away from the Master
document? Avoiding the Page layout view?) I'll have the opportunity to
set up the templates and such anyway that I like, and I'd like to do this
with as little fuss and as little disaster potential as possible.

Thanks for your help!

Patty Ewy
ICONtrol, Inc.
pewy -at- icontrol -dot- com