Re: What does a tech writer do?

Subject: Re: What does a tech writer do?
From: Dale Sullivan <dsulliva -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 15:09:05 -0400

About a month ago, I requested copies of responses to a question posed by
Debbie Molinaro, "What do tech writers do?" I said I would like to use them in
my introduction to tech writing class here at Michigan Tech. We are now in the
section dealing with "the practice of technical writing" and so I have compiled
the responses into a single .rtf file which I distributed to them on our class
listserv. If you would like a copy of that file, I'll send it to you as an
attachement if you request it. If I get a lot of requests, it may take me a
while to respond; please be patient with me. Thanks for all of your responses.
They are a great resource.
Dale Sullivan
Associate Professor of Rhetoric and Technical Communication
MTU
<dsulliva -at- mtu -dot- edu>