Re: Word 97 and Robohelp 4.0

Subject: Re: Word 97 and Robohelp 4.0
From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- SLIP -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 08:58:15 -0700

At 09:34 PM 10/7/97 -0400, Suzanne Pyle wrote:
>Has anyone had success using Robohelp 4.0 and Word 97 (aka Word 8.0)? I
>know there were problems with Word 97 and other software such as Frame 5.x
>but wasn't sure if RoboHelp's latest 4.0 supported Microsoft's latest
>memory hog.

I've been using them together for a week or two now. After downloading the
Word97 upgrade from the Blue Sky web site, I had to copy my modified styles
into their standard templates. So far it's been working... I'll let you
know if I encounter any horrors as I continue.

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
editrix -at- slip -dot- net / mjk -at- netcom -dot- com / mjk -at- synon -dot- com

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?"
--Rabbi Hillel