No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: NATHAN EMERSON <NATHANE -at- NETSERVER -dot- DATACOLLECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 16:01:52 -0500

Hi:

I am trying to print a single source multiple file WORD 7/Doc to Help
project.
I am printing .doc files to postscript files (.prn) using the Apple
laserwriter II NTX V51.8 driver.
I then convert the postscript files to pdf using the Adobe Distiller
3.01. I then send the pdf files via e-mail to a printing company. The
printing company then prints the pdf files to a Docutech 600 dpi printer.
The print proof has character spacing problems thoughtout the files.
For example, If the text reads Click OK the space between Click and OK
is missing. ClickOK.

Please help. Thankyou

Nathan Emerson
Techical Communications manager and writer
Data Collection Systems, Inc.
612 947 0460