Re: Managing Expectations

Subject: Re: Managing Expectations
From: Stephen Forrest <techwriter -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:25:05 GMT

With any change, especially change to established procedures, you have to
deal with momentum. Altering momentum requires the application of energy. In
this case that might mean presenting the changes with a certain amount of
hype. In other words, present the new material as highly significant, big
new developments, whether they are or not.