Customer Usability Questionnaires

Subject: Customer Usability Questionnaires
From: Barbara Hallnan <barbara -at- BRIDGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:35:41 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm posting this for a co-worker who doesn't subscribe. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Barbara

Hi,

My company has asked me to put together a Documentation Usability
Questionnaire to post on our company's internal home page. The idea is
to garner feedback from employees at our company who have
customer/client contact on the quality of our documentation and how well
it is meeting our clients' needs. If anyone has put together a
questionnaire like this or has any information or samples of
questionnaires that might help, it would be greatly appreciated. Our
company produces both printed and online documentation.

Please send responses to the following e-mail address: gagnon -at- bridge -dot- com

Thank you,

Sarah Gagnon

--
Barbara Hallnan