Job available: Boston area

Subject: Job available: Boston area
From: Richard Danca <rdanca -at- UIE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 15:10:51 -0500

Here's a possible job opening for a tech writer at Atex, Bedford, Mass.

I'm forwarding the entire message I received. This is all I know
about the job (except that I just got a new job and don't need this
one). I do NOT work for Atex....

Pls reply *only* to Bill Gross: mailto:bgross -at- atex -dot- com