Re: writers helping w/specs

Subject: Re: writers helping w/specs
From: Sharon Harris <GirlWriter -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 17:45:09 -0400

The writers at one of my former companies always edited the design specs.
There were also sections of the specs that were left for us to write. These
sections were "Documentation," "Training," and "Online Help." In addition,
although we didn't write the "User Interface" section, we provided our
opinion about how usable we thought a particular design was; usually, the
developers listened to us.

-Sharon-