Perm. Jr. Tech Writer Job - Pickering, Ontario, Canada

Subject: Perm. Jr. Tech Writer Job - Pickering, Ontario, Canada
From: Diane Westgate <dwestgat -at- PATHCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 17:26:02 -0700

Hello!

We are currently in the process of hiring a junior technical writer for our
lively software development group. I have attached details about the job
responsibilities.

Pickering is located slightly east of Toronto in Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions, you can reach me by email at my office id:
d -dot- westgate -at- monolith -dot- com or call me at (905) 420-2791 Ext. 294.

I look forward to hearing from all interested, qualified applicants!

Cheers,

Diane Westgate
Senior Technical Writer
IDS Canada