Re: Word 97 filter wanted

Subject: Re: Word 97 filter wanted
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 08:33:12 -0700

If you're working from the Word7 side and trying to open a Word97
document, I don't think there's any such filter.

If you're working from the Word97 side and want to export a document
backward-compatible to Word7, the converter at the MSoft side should
indeed work.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation