Re: Frame 5.5 for Mac problems?

Subject: Re: Frame 5.5 for Mac problems?
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 14:46:19 -0400

Hey, guys...

As some of you may be aware, I've been developing a web site aimed at
the Technical Writer Contractor, currently known as "The Contractor's
Site".

A few weeks ago, I solicited input from this list to visit the site, and
let me know what you liked and what you didn't like...oh,
alright...hated with every fiber of your being.

I received ALOT of constructive crit. So, believing that these same
comments would apply to any site being developed for this audience, I
decieded that I'd post those comments in the belief that if they apply
to my site, they might apply to yours.

Visit the following URL and see the input that I received:

http://www.tdandw.com/comments_about_this_web_site.htm

Understand that I've placed the comments in chronological order, from
most newest to oldest, so as you go down the list, you will see a number
of suggestions that have been fixed. On the other hand, if you want to
see the majority of the suggestions, they appear toward the bottom of
the page.

Please feel free to visit the site http://www.tdandw.com...there are
almost 30 pages at this time, and let me know if there are any other
suggestions (or resources) that you want to suggest.

Thanks
--
John Posada
Technical Communications

No animals were injured in the creation of this message.