Contractors Needed

Subject: Contractors Needed
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:37:09 -0500

Simply Written is compiling a source book of contractors who can work in the
state of Indiana, and especially in Indianapolis. We're having a large
growth spurt and we have a good many prospects waiting in the wings.

We prefer to use contractors as temporary employees. This simplifies our
bookkeeping and keeps us out of the hands of the IRS. Rates vary widely
depending on project needs and skill set. We're primarily a FrameMaker
house, so that's a plus, but we also get jobs for Word and PageMaker. We do
electro-mechanical, software, and even training materials, so every
specialty is welcome to go on the list. And if you aren't interested, maybe
you know somebody who is.

You can email information to me, fax it to 317.578.9406, or mail to 7921 E.
34th Place, Indianapolis, IN, 46226. Thanks in advance.

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)
FrameMaker support ForeHelp support