Graphics package advice

Subject: Graphics package advice
From: "Key,Sharon" <skey -at- AGEDWARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:48:41 -0500

A colleague wanted me to post a question to the group:

He is writing training manuals and wants to capture screen shots. He then
wants to add call out "balloons" with text to explain the various screen
elements. Currently, he uses Paint Shop Pro or RoboHelp for the screen
shots, then imports them into Visio to add the extra graphics. Is there an
easier way? Is there a package that would allow him to do this all in one
shot?

He would appreciate any expertise you can provide. You may answer to me and
I will summarize for the list if there is interest.

Sharon Key
Senior Tech Writer
skey -at- agedwards -dot- com