Re[2]: Need Tool for Automating Bo

Subject: Re[2]: Need Tool for Automating Bo
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 10:41:01 MST

Several months ago I asked a similiar question and found out the save
thing Dave states below... there isn't such a thing, I had to add all
my bookmarks manually for a 300 page document. Let me know if you
find such a thing.

Kevin Feeman

Subject: Re: Need Tool for Automating Bo
Author: "SILVERMAN, DAVID" <SILVERDA -dot- ASA -at- asa -dot- org> at #SMTP
Date: 10/21/97 10:36 AM

Wish there was such a thing....FrameMaker will do it I think, but there
is no incentive for Adobe to make a tool for a Microsoft product.

Good luck, and let me know if you find one!

Dave Jirsa-Silverman

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!