Re: Secure .pdf files

Subject: Re: Secure .pdf files
From: Dave Chisma & Gail Hodgson <chisma -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 21:22:23 +1000

Williams, Diane (contractor) wrote:

> >>Naturally, no matter what the security is you can take a screen dump and
> make a bitmap. But when Selecting text is enabled, you can cut and paste
> portions of text instead of only an image of it.
>
> Cheers, Dave Chisma
> chisma -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au<<
>
> What programs can "dump the screen"?

Dave Chisma wrote:

I don't know where I got that from, maybe is local Aussie jargon. Normal
people would probably say "Print Screen". In Windoze 95, the Print Scrn
key copies a bitmap of the entire screen to the clipboard for pasting
into another application. The Alt+Print Scrn combination copies the
active window.

Happy Dumping.