MS Manual of Style

Subject: MS Manual of Style
From: Rebecca Carr <rebecca -at- WHITE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 18:58:14 -0500

The MS Manual of Style is one of my reference books. I use it along with
others to get a consensus on what is being done in the industry. If I
want to convince someone of a point and MS agrees with me, then I drag it
out for support. There are many people who want to follow what the
"big guys" do in the industry.

Becky