Eric & Deborah Ray's HTML book

Subject: Eric & Deborah Ray's HTML book
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:32:45 EST

The DC chapter of the STC had its meeting last night and showed the
award-winning entries from the STC 1996-1997 international
competition. It was a lot of fun to see these in person and to meet
some new folks; I hadn't been to a meeting in way too long, and I've
never been to an STC annual meeting.

I happened to notice a Dummies book on HTML, so I picked it up -- and
whose name is on it but that of our fearless leader! (Okay, so
Deborah's name comes first, but most of us probably know Eric rather
than Deborah.) Way to go, Eric! Very, very nice book! And thanks
for giving me the kick of being able to say "Hey! I know this guy!"

For those of you who, like me, zoned out on the STC journal article
but would like to reread the part that talks about this book, you can
find it in the 3Q '97 issue on pages 303-304.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)