Windows NT versus Windows 95

Subject: Windows NT versus Windows 95
From: Victoria Inness-Brown <victoria -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:17:11 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I'm upgrading my PC, and am thinking of switching from Windows 95 to Windows
NT, hoping that it is more stable. I've been told that almost all my
programs will still work. Has that been anyone's experience? Is it more
stable? I'll be installing the software Tuesday evening, so I'd appreciate
timely responses.

Thanks,
Victoria

Victoria Inness-Brown Phones: 001-1-619-445-3874
Technical Writing 001-1-619-445-2289
& Document Design Fax: 001-1-619-445-8760
15794 Lawson Valley Road
Jamul CA 91935-2221
USA

email: victoria -at- cts -dot- com