UPDATE: Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L

Subject: UPDATE: Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 09:56:38 -0700

This weekend I added five new faces to the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L
website. I also split the H page into two sections -- it was the biggest
page. As other pages grow, I will split them also.

Click on "Updated" at the top of the home page for details. The URL is

http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l

Please don't send replies to this message to the TECHWR-L list.
Submissions for the Friendly Faces site should be sent to me at
cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com -dot- Please read "Find out how" at the site for more
information.

Bev Parks

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!