ANNOUNCE: STC Region 8 conference reminder

Subject: ANNOUNCE: STC Region 8 conference reminder
From: Yvonne DeGraw <yvonne -at- SILCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 22:40:04 -0800

Reminder: The pre-registration deadline for the Region 8 STC
conference is this Friday, Oct. 31.

The conference is Nov. 20-22 in Santa Barbara, CA. Information about
the conference is available at http://stc.org/region8/snb/reg8conf.

The conference hotel was still taking reservations at the conference
rate when I last spoke with them, even though the official deadline was
Oct. 20. I'm expecting they will decide they are full within the next
few days.
Yvonne DeGraw, Technical Services o Technical Writing
yvonne -at- silcom -dot- com o Online Help
http://www.silcom.com/~yvonne o Web Documentation
Tel: 805/683-5784 o Database Publishing
Chair, STC Region 8 Conference: http://stc.org/region8/snb/reg8conf