Re: Entry level - Amen Jane!

Subject: Re: Entry level - Amen Jane!
From: "Barilone . Marni" <MBarilone -at- DRC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:36:09 -0500

"I've never heard such pseudo-elitist drivel in my life. Obviously,
these
two have never been through a real technical communication curriculum.
In my schooling, I NEVER ONCE took a course on a particular tool (though
it might have been handy). ... Anyone who would categorically dismiss a
degree in technical writing shows extreme ignorance of what our
profession is all about, not to mention a real disregard for technical
communication as a profession."

Amen Jane!
I guess it's a good thing I didn't know about those opinions before I
got my degree. Think how much I would have missed!!!